What is The MOV.E Open
Is a weekly Friday Event we hold at MOV.E commencing Friday 25th February, and concluding on Friday 11th March. NOTE: This is a team event, in which simply by registering you will be assigned to a team (Rise and Grind aka Morning Classes OR After WOD Drinks aka Afternoon/ Evening classes) based on your average class participation as at February 18th.
Each Friday through the course of the Open:
– You will complete a Workout that is announced at 7-8AM of each Friday.
– You will complete the workout in a competition setting (specific workout area, specific heat time, with a judge who is a fellow MOV.E Member or MOV.E Coach)
– Cheered on by your fellow MOV.E’rs.
Earn Points For Your Team:
– Sharing posts on Social media
– Completing the weekly workout
– Placing 1st, 2nd, 3rd in the weekly workout
– Winning the weekly Team Gauntlet Challenge (Not fitness related)
There Can Only Be One:
The Winning Team at the end of the three weeks will earn bragging rights for the year ahead along with an exclusive Winners Tee/ Tank for each registered member.