Got A Question? Let's Answer it!
YOUR BURNING FAQ’S ANSWERED
The purpose of your First Week, is for both you and us to get to know each other. We want to find out about your current health, previous exercise experience, and most importantly – what you are looking to achieve.
It is also an opportunity for us to showcase our world-class Coaching, equipment and purpose built facilities.
At the conclusion of your First Week you will be familiar with not only the MOV.E Community, but you will have a basic understanding of the core movements we utilise to improve your health & fitness.
Absolutely. All of our classes require pre-booking to ensure we are able to provide every person in attendance a high quality of Coaching at every class! All you need to do is ensure you and your friend book in for the same classes.
Every workout is designed to be challenging whilst also being tailored to your own individual goals and abilities. You will be challenged everyday that you come to a class and this will get you exceptional results.
Every class you attend, you will be guided and coached by experienced and qualified Trainers. From the moment you arrive, to the minute you leave the gym, you will be taught better movement, advised on suitable loading and intensities specific to your goals and abilities, whilst being educated on various aspects of health.
We have strict measures in place including:
- Sweat spots cleaned between every class
- Equipment cleaned after every class
- Full facility clean at close of each day
- Each participant is provided with their own workspace with shared equipment kept at a minimum.
- Coaches maintain 1.5m social distance requirements throughout class operations
HAND WASH/ SANITISING
- We require all persons entering/ exiting the facility to utilise one of our 4 Hand Sanitising stations.
- Hand washing facilities are available for use in our bathrooms.