DARK CHOCOLATE OVERNIGHT OATS
Does it GET any better than chocolate for breakfast?! These Dark Chocolate Overnight Oats are decadent, creamy, and chocolatey. You’d never guess they have over 30 grams of protein per serving, either! Our favorite toppings are sliced banana and shaved chocolate. What are yours??
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours +
Nutrition Facts: 329 calories / 37.5g carbs / 31g protein / 6.5g fat
- ⅓ cup (27g) old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup (123g) fat-free milk
- ¼ cup (57g) nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon (16g) Chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon (12g) chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon (5g) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon (7g) maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients together in a jar or food prep container. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight, or at least 4 hours.
- Enjoy chilled. Top with fruit, nut butter, or chocolate chips (macros not included.)
- Easily multiply the recipe to make a batch! Overnight oats will keep well for 3-5 days in the refrigerator.
- Feel free to use any brand of protein powder you prefer. You can also use vanilla protein powder instead of chocolate, just increase the cocoa powder to 1 ½ tablespoons
- Can substitute the Greek yoghurt for Coconut Yoghurt for lactose free alternatives